Swiss biotech day 2020
The Swiss Biotech Day is the leading biotechnology conference in Switzerland. It is not just the place to be for members of the Swiss Biotech Association, who traditionally meet there for the association’s Annual General Assembly, but also for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, analysts, political decision makers and industry stakeholders from across Europe.
Due to the current ban on events in Switzerland and the current Covid-19 situation in the entire world, the Swiss Biotech Day cannot take place as planned in April 2020. But we would be very happy to welcome you to the new date of the event on September 15, 2020 in Basel.
What you can expect:
- Around 700+ attendees from 25+ countries
- 50+ exhibitors
- Presentation of the Swiss Biotech Report
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
- Parallel tracks focused on innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically focused panel discussions in the afternoon
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings for all attendees
- High-traffic exhibition with ongoing catering