Swiss biotech day 2019
and Annual General Assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
The Swiss Biotech Day has long become the standard annual get-together of the Swiss biopharmaceutical industry. And Basel, as one of the most vivid cities in terms of biotechnological and pharmaceutical research, development and production, proved to be the ideal location.
Our event highlights in 2019:
· 850 attendees from 25 countries
· Keynotes by Jean-Paul Clozel (CEO, Idorsia) and Patrick Aebischer (former EPFL president)
· Presentation of the Swiss Biotech Report
· Swiss Biotech Success Stories
· 44 exhibitors
· Parallel tracks in the afternoon focused on innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech company presentations
· 8 thematically focused panel discussions in the afternoon
· 834 pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
If you want to stay informed about the next Swiss Biotech Day on 21 April 2020 in Basel, please fill in your contact data. We will let you know about all updates.