The Swiss Biotech Day is a premier biotechnology conference in Europe, attracting professionals from the global life sciences community. In 2024, it will once again provide a platform for networking, engaging discussions, and the exploration of advancements in R&D, manufacturing, data management, artificial intelligence, and innovative financing. International biotech delegations use the “Global Village” to strengthen their ties with Switzerland as a biotech hub and promote cross-border investments, public-private partnerships, research and development collaborations and exchange of talent.
We hope to see you once again in Basel on April 22-23, 2024.
What to expect:
- Meet over 1,800 senior experts from the life science industry
- More than 100 exhibitors and Global Village with international delegations from all over the world
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
- Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematic company pitching sessions
- Thematically-focused panel discussions
- Swiss Biotech Report 2024
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
- General Assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
Keep me informed
Subscribe here and we will inform you about any news about the Swiss Biotech Day.
Celebrating 25 years of the Swiss Biotech Association
Swiss Biotech Success Stories
The Swiss Biotech Success Stories profile valuable accomplishments and honor those who have made important and sustainable contributions to the biotech industry in Switzerland. The awards are made annually and reflect the diversity and variety of this industry sector.